ecommerce All the features that today’s multi-channel market demands
Looking for a web store solution that not only reflects your company’s individuality and creates a dynamic online presence, but has the substance behind it that can take you further than you could imagine? Eurostop has the solution.
The world of online retail is fast growing and fast paced, and e-commerce rom Eurostop puts you at the front of this powerful market. Built on the latest technology and tailored just to you, we’ve used more than 20 years of experience developing for retail to bring you an e-commerce package packed with features that will bring your company brand to life online.
- Our platform gives you the tools to make your site your own; update content, upload files, change the look and feel, alter navigation menus and much, much more. Access all these features directly on your website through our user friendly interface, there is even direct mark-up editing for the more experienced users.
e-commerce success doesn’t stop with your website, with full integration of e-commerce and the e-rmis stock control hub management your e-commerce will work seamlessly alongside your conventional selling channels.
Set up once, sell anywhere – get products online and selling quickly – once your products are created in e-rmis a single setting makes the product available through your website.
ive stock management – control, and keep your stock levels accurate across all your selling channels – not only is your website in constant contact with the e-rmis, keeping your stock data synchronised, you also have fine grain control over web stock, right down to the product level if required.
Smart reporting – consistent reporting for accurate analysis – with e-commerce and e-rmis working together you can utilise e-rmis powerful reporting tools on sales from your web store, as though it were a physical branch.
- Web based administration CMS – add/edit/delete pages
- Product list and search results filters – brand, type, colour, size, price
- Product detail including extended product description and features, material & care instructions
- Zoom image – main & thumbnail versions
- Promotions & Sale prices
- Shopping bag
- Landing pages & non-shop pages
- Customer management
- Billing & delivery addresses with postcode lookup
- Integrated payment gateways (Sagepay, PayPal, Worldpay, Datacash, etc.)
- Order management & processing – despatch, return, refund, exchange, cancel item
- Manage shipping rates
- Google Sitemap
- Search engine optimised – meta title, description, tags
- Custom URLs and redirects Reports – export functionality
Integration to Head Office
- Product setup
- Stock & Sales updates
- Flexible pricing management
- Customer data & loyalty
- Comprehensive e-rmis reporting facilties
- Compatible with e-rmis enhanced Fulfilment module (Advanced picking & packing)
- Editable content – text & images
- Carousel / slide show
- Cross selling/ Up selling
- Recently viewed items
- Product reviews & comments
- Blog integration
- News pages
- Email a friend
- Newsletter sign up
- Store Locator (Geo-location)
- Look book pages (Product bundles)
- Gift wrap option in Checkout
- Video player
- Campaign management
- Social media bookmarking
- SMS notification on despatch
- Google Analytics
- Multichannel e-commerce (Ebay, Google shopping feed)
- Accessibility module
- SSL secure pages
- .NET framework / SQL server
- 364 days dedicated support
- Free upgrades
Our e-commerce solution has all of the features that today’s online shoppers need and what future ones want. It provides you with the facility to use powerful retail software to manage your webshop and reduce web development costs by having control over your own site. For a tailored and secure webshop with the functionality to truly develop your e-commerce business, contact Eurostop for further information.
The DAKS name has always been synonymous with British Heritage, style and elegance.
Foundation is the brainchild of Husband-and-wife team (James & Gemma Wiseman), former designers for firms as diverse as Mulberry and Nokia.
Marie-Chantal is an international childrenswear brand that was founded in 2001
Flannels are the UK’s largest independent luxury retail group, specialising in contemporary mens and womens designer fashion.
Gaynors is a family owned and run business in Ambleside – the heart of the Lake District.
Ski 47 was born from the ideas of two Kiwis who skied and worked in both hemispheres.
A school uniform store.