Omni-Channel EPOS systems for fashion, footwear, apparel and lifestyle retailers
The epos software solutions includes sales and stock feeds back to the retailer’s head office. This live epos system also allows retailers to collect and react to live inter-branch transfers, live deliveries from the warehouse and live customer data etc. This enables retailers to improve their business processors and stock flow in business.
Eurostop’s point of sale EPOS software solutions are multi-lingual and are in use over 25,000 retail locations (UK, Europe, USA and Asia). The epos software is integrated into Eurostop’s e-rmis head office software, E-Manager (Estate Manager) or can be interfaced to a third party ERP system including SAP retail POS and Movex. Eurostop also provide e-fulfilment software that is integrated to the e-pos so that retailers can satisfy e-commerce orders directly from the e-pos till.
Eurostop’s intelligent and versatile e-pos system resides on a Microsoft Windows platform and is therefore constantly updated with new range of features.
Eurostop also provides unrivaled software and hardware support 364 days of the year.
- Live sales & stocks
- Live inter-branch transfers
- Live CRM
- Fully configurable
- Unlimited PLUs/SKUs
- Product enquiry
- User definable access and audit trail
- Detailed analysis – voids, refunds
- Stocktaking facilities
- Online customer loyalty and gift accounts
- Goods received procedure on back office
- Time and attendance
- Time saving cashing-up facility
- Integrated chip & pin software
- Full receipt search
- Credit accounts
- Live serialised gift vouchers
- Gift receipts
- Customer data capture
- Customer history screen
- Sales person tracking
- Booking-in supplier direct delivery
- Background head office communication
- Ticket printing
- Multi-lingual/Multi-currency (Euro enabled)
- Microsoft Office software
- SAP Retail POS integration
- The EPOS screen shows customer loyalty information including loyalty points, gift accounts, credit notes and history of items purchased and returned. The retailer can then monitor customers’ buying patterns and manage the business accordingly.